HOW TO APPLY
Please, read the guidelines below carefully before you proceed with the
The Nduom School of Business and Technology (NSB&T) invites qualified
applicants for admission to its undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018
academic year. Applicants should take note of the following instructions.
Applicants for undergraduate programmes, who wrote the WASSCE in May/June
2017, are eligible to apply. Such applicants are required to indicate their WASSCE
index numbers and subjects on the on-line application forms.
All applicants will be considered based on results equivalences and requirements
as provided by National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) and National
Accreditation Board (NAB) as well as the School’s own admission criteria.
Local Prospective Students
- Visit any GN Bank Branch near you to make a non-refundable payment of GhC 200. Payment should be made to: Nduom School of Business and Technology
Account Number: 2003111000756
- All applicants will receive confirmation of their application and OSN(Online Serial Number) through their respective mobile phone numbers provided at GN Bank. Note: Do not leave the Bank without your personal OSN
- Using your personal Online Serial Number obtained at a GN Bank branch, log into the online portal atwww.nsbt.edu.gh/admissions to complete Admissions process.
- Applicants are advised to keep their pin safely as it will be used at later date to check application status
International Students & Ghanaians applying from Abroad
The use of e-voucher for Ghanaians applying from abroad is not applicable in this category, however, Ghanaians applying from abroad should use the link below to access the online application form to complete and submit all required documents.
Online application processing for undergraduate applicants should kindly visit (www.nsbt.edu.gh/admissions)
Applicants are expected to pay to the Nduom School of Business and Technology a non-refundable application processing fee of US$100. This fee can be paid directly into the NSB&T GN bank Account with details provided below;
Dollar Account: 2003411000759
SWIFT DETAILS HERE: GNBGGHAC
Applicants should scan the pay-in-slip(s ) together with applicants’ certificate and results (in a PDF format or word document) and attach to the application form before submitting online.
Applications without proof of payment of the fee will NOT be processed!
- Download NSBT-Application-Form
- Fill out application form on computer, print and sign
- Mail completed form with proof of payment from GN Bank and supporting documents to:
Nduom School of Business and Technology
P.O.Box EL 33,
Elmina- Central Region, Ghana.
- OR, drop off completed form, proof of payment and supporting documents to:
Admissions Office of NSBT
Central Administration Block
Ground Floor Right Wing – Room 1