The Teacher Trainees Association of Ghana (TTAG) has sworn into office, a new Judicial Committee (JC) who are supposed to hold their mandate for two years ending 2020.
The swearing in ceremony took place at the National Executive Council (NEC) meeting organized at the Berekum College of Education in Berekum, Brong Ahafo Region on Saturday February 17, 2018.
Oscar Kofi Agbo, a former member of the Association’s Judicial Committee ,who served as Chairman for the JC from 2015 to 2017 has been re-appointed for another 2 year tenure of 4 years as the President’s special appointee
The membership is as follows;
1. Oscar Kofi Agbo (President’s Special Appointee)
3. Asiedu Emmanuel (National Coordinator) automatic member of the committee.
2. Akamere Akamyure Akumkai Moses (ATTRICONS sector)
3. Francis Oduro Yeboah (WEC sector)
4. Seth Effah (ASHBA sector)
5. Xefu David Kwaku (Volta sector)
5. Jacob Ladzekpo of the EGA sector
However ,Jacob Ladzekpo wasn’t available to be sworn into office and will later take the oath at the next NEC meeting or General Assembly.