The Academic Affairs Directorate of the University of Ghana, Legon has released the list of Graduating Class of 2018 for the November Congregation.
Those who wish to attend the ceremony can register by clicking the link below.
However, students with outstanding bills are encouraged to settle their debts at the Student Accounts Office before the day of the ceremony.
Congregation ceremonies will take place at the Great Hall and ISSER Conference Hall on Thursday 15th, Friday 16th and Saturday 17th November 2018, for the presentation of degrees awarded to persons from the College of Humanities, the College of Education, the College of Health Sciences, the School of Graduate Studies and the College of Basic and Applied Sciences.
Thursday, 15th November, 2018
1. College of Humanities – BA only (1st Batch) – Great Hall
Morning Session (8:45am – 11:30am):
2. College of Basic and Applied Sciences – PhD/ MPhil./ MSc./MAgric/MEng/Diploma in Agriculture – Great Hall
1. College of Humanities – BA Only (2nd Batch) – Great Hall
SATURDAY, 17th November, 2018
1. College of Humanities/School of Graduate Studies – PhD/MPhil/LLM/MPA/EMBA/MBA/MA/MSc. (This is for COH postgraduate students only) – Great Hall
2. College of Education – PhD/MPhil/MA – ISSER Conference Hall
Afternoon Session (1:45pm – 4:30pm):
1. College of Humanities – LLB/BA (3rd Batch) /BFA – Great Hall
Guests are to be seated by 8:00am for the morning sessions and 1:00pm for the afternoon sessions. Attendance is by invitation only.
DEADLINE FOR GRADUANDS’ ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FOR THE CEREMONY : MONDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER 2018 at 12:00 MIDNIGHT