#CTAWARDS19: Nominees for maiden Central Tertiary Awards Unveiled

0
652
2019 Central Tertiary Awards

Nominees for the first ever Central Tertiary Awards was on Saturday july 6  announced on the official Instagram account of the awards scheme. (central_tertiary awards)

The Central Tertiary Awards is a top level and impactful award scheme developed by Geemeck Events to recognize, encourage and honour positive works of young students in central region tertiary institutions. This award promises to serve as a springboard for many young students who aspire to reach higher heights with their works, efforts and contribution to national development. The organizer’s focus is to encourage young leaders, honour outstanding personalities and recognize the works of young students in the central region.

In  all, 16 award categories are up for grabs and the general public has a 90% voting right to determine the winners. The rest of the 10% will be determined by an Awards Board made up of 5 top industry players.

Explaining the voting process, Head of IT at Speakup Ghana, James Rashid, disclosed that anyone who wishes to vote for the nominees under any of the categories could dial the short code, *713*714# and follow the voice prompt.

READ ALSO:  THE MATHEMATICS BEHIND THE HISTORIC 2019 AFCON

Voting ends on September 30, 2019.

See below all 12 categories:

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT BLOGGER / WRITTER
1.Joseph mensah – UCC
2. Osei Agyeman – UCC
3. Raphael Nyonyoh – UEW
4. Joshua Kofi Nyambi –  CCTU
5. Daniel Badasu – UEW

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT MODEL
6. Long – john Favor – KAAFUNI
7.Ruth Asare – UEW
8. Outah – UEW
9.Enyonam – KAAFUNI
10.Nana Ama – UCC

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT  IN MUSIC
11. Ragazzi – CCTU
12. Eldeezy – UCC
13. Jaysconzy – UEW
14. Bannor – UCC
15. Xclusive – UCC
16. BraCharkie – CCTU

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT ENTREPRENEUR
12. Duah Michael – UCC
13. Dadzie Bismark – UEW
14. kojo pinkrah – UCC
15. Collins miezah – UEW
16. Asopiah Anastasia – UEW
17. Ebenezer mensah – UEW

READ ALSO:  #MissUEW 2K18: facts about #Portia you don't know

INFLUENTIAL EVENTS HOUSES
18. Amarrati
19. Vantage media
20. Tf media
21.  EMM
22.  Ecohous
23. Hyperlink Ghana

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT STUDENT FOUNDATION
24. who cares about me
25. impact foundation
26. dry tears

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT DJ
27. DJ 3point – UCC
28. DJ Bjay – UCC
29. DJ turn up – UCC
30. DJ too much – UCC
31. DJ cesh – CCTU
32. Berdy- UEW
33. Frankuz – UEW

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT PHOTOGRAPHER
39. Patrick opoku – UEW
40. Kwaku  frimpong – UEW
41. Derrick Bosompem – UEW
42. Achiaa Angellet – UCC
43. Joseph Ntiamoah – UCC

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT MC
34.Akosuah agyapong – UEW
35. Gospel – UCC
36. Kojo Curtis – UEW
37. Adequate – UCC
38. Olisbonline – UEW

INFLUENTIAL TERTIARY RADIO STATION
44. ATL FM – UCC
45. Eagle FM – CCTU
46. WindyBay FM – UEW

READ ALSO:  GUSA conquerors? UCC sweeps 20 Gold Medals to top the 8TH Mini GUSA Games

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT BEAUTY QUEEN
47. Jaquelin – UEW
48.Eva Adusei – KAAFUNI
49. Enyonam – KAAFUNI
50. Outah – UEW
51. Ruth asare – UEW

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT POLITICAL PERSONALITY
52. Eye possible – UCC
53. Gyimah Emmanuel – UCC
54. Shadrach Appiah – UEW

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT  OF THE YEAR
55. Atipaka Grace – UEW
56. Fareed Boateng – UCC
57. Collins miezah – UEW
58.Jacqueline yeboah – UEW
59. Mark medegri – UEW
60. Akosuah agyapong – UEW

INFLUENTIAL  HALL OF THE YEAR
61. Casford hall- UCC
62. Ghartey hall- UEW
63. Atlantic hall- UCC
64. Oquaa hall – UCC
65. Simpa hall – UEW

STUDENTS FAVORITE MUSICIAN
66. Patapaa amisty
67. eShun
68. Teephlow
69. Quamina Mp

INFLUENTIAL STUDENT  DANCER / DANCE GROUP
70. X Dance academy – UCC
71. Nicolas – CCTU
72. Soul shakers – UCC