MABOG CONFERENCE 2019-organised by EDUGEN INTERNATIONAL AND WHITE RIBBON GHANA
Men As Beneficiaries Of Gender 2019 (MABOG) is an Edugen International initiative with the objective of taking a step forward in the global efforts for achieving equality between Men and Women through capacity building and training.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) can only be met if we work together. Similarly SDGs goal 5(Gender Equality) can only be realized with both sexes working to make gender issues more accommodative and transformative.
Hence Edugen International in partnership with White Ribbon Ghana, Office of the Gender Directorate, UEW Society of Theater Arts Students and Third Star presents MABOG CONFERENCE 2019
- To sensitize both sexes on the crucial roles men
can play to stop violence against women and strengthen gender relations towards achieving SDG’s goal 5.
- Integrating men on the gender agenda in making gender issues accommodative and transformative.
- To join global “HeForShe” Campaign to engage men and boys in removing the social and cultural barriers that prevent women and girls from achieving their potentials, enlisting men and boys as equal partners in the responsible crafting and implementation of a shared vision of gender equality, with norms of gender equality, non-violence and respect, and thus together positively reshaping society.
- Use the MABOG conference as a platform to acknowledge the international men’s day and for training and capacity building
- Date: 16th November, 2019.
- Time: 8:00 am.
- Venue: UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, WINNEBA. SCHOOL OF CREATIVE ARTS GROUND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
Open mic debate
Multi TV Installation training
Tap on the link below to participate 2019 MABOG conference.
Credit: Confucius Caradoc Bedzina